“HIGH FIVES IN THE HALLWAYS. PEOPLE SHAKING HANDS AND LAUGHING. THIS IS MY FAMILY. IT MAKES GOING THROUGH THE PROGRAM EASIER AND MORE REWARDING.”Joe Utash, Lapeer, MI
Parker students are involved in a variety of extracurricular activities that enable them to expand their leadership, communication, and technical skills while continuing to grow and develop as a person.
At Parker University we are dedicated to our students’ successes, and recognize how overwhelming it can be to navigate through the admissions process on your own.
News & Events
- Wednesday, Oct. 22: Study Break Breakfast (7:30am, Donovan Lounge)
- Wednesday, Oct. 22: Blood Drive (11am-4pm, South Parking Lot)
- Thursday, Oct. 23-Sunday, Oct. 25: Parker Seminars Dallas (Sheraton Dallas Hotel)
- Friday, Nov. 1-Saturday, Nov. 2: Chiro Games (Cocoa Beach, Florida)
- Friday, Nov. 21: Fall Career Fair (Noon-3pm, Standard Process Student Activity Center)
Get more information about Parker
We want to talk to you! Complete the fields below to get in touch with a Parker representative today.
Get involved at Parker
Check out some of the ways you can get involved in the Parker Community.
Students at Parker University enjoy many benefits of organizations and clubs formed to further the common interests and needs of the student body.
We recognize there’s much more to education than just academics. Find places to live, work, and play while getting your education with Parker.
Our flagship publication keeps you up-to-date on what’s going on with Parker events, alumni, student services, industries, and more.
Help current and future students with scholarships so they can experience the same phenomenal education that you did.