Alumni & Friends
The alumni association serves to support and encourage all graduates to achieve professional growth and diligently promote the high standards that Parker graduates exude.
Reconnecting and growing
Parker University provides an open environment for alumni to stay connected with the Parker family, to grow professionally, and to give back to the community. The alumni association serves to support and encourage all graduates to achieve professional growth and diligently promote the high standards that Parker graduates exude.
Your presence on campus is always welcome, and we urge you to communicate your personal and professional activities and opinions with us. We’re continuously looking for opportunities to honor alumni, faculty, and friends for their leadership. We’re proud that nearly two-thirds of the students entering Parker were referred by Parker alumni.
Why the Change?
We know that you invested a lot in Parker during your time as a student.
We want to invest in your success by providing resources, events, programs, discounts, and other benefits to all of our graduates, not just a select few.
We want to help all of our graduates be as successful as they aspire to be, and we hope that the alumni association will play a role in your plan for success.
All graduates of Parker University are automatically members of our alumni association! View a list of all the great benefits members receive. No More Dues!
$1,500 (payable in five monthly payments of $300) — One-hundred percent of your gift is contributed to the Parker Alumni Association Endowment Fund which awards scholarships to students.
Parker Alumni Benefits
- Graduate Resource Center – online access to forms, templates, business documents, or job descriptions, and more from your peers
- Complimentary ads with special priority listing on www.parkerclassifieds.com, Parker’s job board and equipment/clinic sales section
- Quickly and easily find a wellness provider in your area with this easy-to-use service provided by Parker University. Our referral network hosts a list of chiropractors and massage therapists in every state and in 29 countries around the globe.
- Parker Seminars offers all graduates and their staff a discount on all North American Seminars
- A discount for CE courses. (Some restrictions apply, for complete details contact Continuing Education Services at 1800.266.4723)
- A discount on items from ParkerSHARE with additional Double Discount days throughout the year
- Complimentary registration to Parker Seminars for three years after graduation
- Complimentary subscription to ParkerToday magazine
- Complimentary use of Standard Process Student Activity Center facilities including the weight room, gymnasium, game room, aerobics room, and exercise classes